The state of the art weight and fitness center is open 7 days a week from 4:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. The wide range of equipment will give you the workout you are looking for. Two personal trainers are available for private training sessions and a variety of group classes. Come in and enjoy a great workout.
Fitness Center Rules
1. The Fitness Center is located on the ground floor of the Community Building for the use of MEMBERS ONLY. Members are not allowed to bring guests to the Fitness Center. No trainers, other than those approved by Hampton House, are allowed in Fitness Center.
2. No children under the age of 16 are allowed in the Fitness Center unaccompanied at ANY time. Do not allow children using the playground to use the restrooms facilities in the Fitness Center.
3. Members age 16 and older are permitted to use the weight room equipment. Members 14 and 15 years of age may use the weight equipment when supervised by an adult (age 21 or older) or while participating in an organized group-exercise program supervised by an approved instructor.
4. Be prepared to show MEMBERSHIP CARD AND ID, at any time, to staff upon request. DO NOT feel obligated to OPEN the door for someone who has forgotten their card.
5. Wipe off feet before entering. No mud allowed on equipment.
6. Members should consult with their physicians before engaging in any strenuous physical-conditioning program.
7. Do not use any piece of equipment that is not in proper working order as injury may result. Report to management any hazardous condition, broken equipment, or damage to facilities as soon as possible.
8. Working out with a partner is advised whenever possible. When in doubt about proper use of equipment, ask management.
9. Never lift heavy weights without a spotter. Please return the weights to their racks after use.
10. Members should wear proper gym attire when using this facility. “ Proper Attire” is left to the discretion of the management. ( No wet pool attire will be allowed). No open toed shoes.
11. Each individual should carry a towel and keep benches and equipment clean during and after use. Spray the towel, not the equipment, to clean.
12. Use of the weight room is at your own risk. There is no instructor on duty.
13. Please use this facility responsibly at all times. 30 MINUTE TIME LIMIT on machines when others are waiting! Please look around and be aware.
14. No food or drinks allowed. Water Only!
15. Use of the facility is a member privilege. Any abuse, including allowing unauthorized entry, may result in loss of access.